Top Things Parents Need to Know....
1. "IT'S ON THE WEBSITE." Please look here for your answers before you call or email anyone. Please take the time to browse. You cannot mess it up. Most answers are in the "Team News" and "Team Manual".
2. Yes. We do have practice the mornings of meets.
3. Please do not talk to the coaches during practice. Email them or catch them after the practice ends at 11am.
4. Yes, we do swim in the rain (even hard rain!). If it storms, we go to plan B. Do NOT leave a meet or practice until it is officially canceled via text.
5. Yes, meets and practice are always on unless you hear from us via email and/or text.
6. Notify the coaches by the FRIDAY PRIOR to the meet your child will miss! Last-minute scratches are a problem for all.
7. Yes, you must work at every meet. You may swap shifts with someone. If you are assigned and cannot make it, find your own replacement. (Sorry...we do not provide a phone directory as of yet.) If you don't show, your child may not swim at the next meet. Both swimmer and parent arrival times are posted above under "Meet Timeline". If you are not working, be glad and relax! or go help out the bullpen if you cannot sit for long.
8. Sick kid the day of the meet? Notify coaches via email immediately. If you are scheduled to work, notify Tonya Oliver and find a replacement for your shift ASAP. Committee contacts are listed on the website under "contact us". We do not offer a parent directory at this time. Make friends and exchange numbers before you need them.
9. Check your Family File Folder (FFF) at practice often. Meet event sheets (tell what your child is swimming) are put in on Wednesdays. Notices, photos, forms, ribbons, etc. are also put in regularly.